Monday, April 13, 2009

World Record!!!

I "broke" the Guiness World Record-The World Longest LAN Party...


10-12/04/2009, my day of my life...I was called on duty for the World Longest LAN Party held at MMU Grand Hall, Cyberjaya...This was an attemp to break the world record of World Longest LAN Party...There were also tournaments held for FIFA 09, DoTA, Call Of Duty 4, Sudden Attack...

The world record before is 36 hours...So they attemped to achieve 38 hours...They made it...And...They added 2 more hours to make it 40 hours...WOW!!!The new record in Guiness World Book Of record...
But...Why I said I "broke" the record while I just on duty?
Haha...I said that because my duty started when I first reach till the whole event ends...How long they stay awake facing the computer then that is how long i stay awake "guarding" them...
Wow!!!My duty started at 1.00pm(10/04/09) and ended at 9.30pm(12/04/09)...Oh my god!!!I on duty continuously non-stop for 57 HOURS!!!Damn...I am such an INSANE!!!

Official time of record: 40:00:58:43(40hr 00min 58sec)


CONGRATS TO ALL 274 RECORD HOLDERS!!!

YOU ALL MADE MALAYSA PROUD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment