Monday, April 20, 2009

College!!!

Today...
I bring myself to another living style of my teenage life...
The college/university living style...

Today is my college 1st day orientation...
I had chosen to further my studies at HiCT in ADP...
Majoring in business...

Why I said that college studies is another living style???
College...
No more damn dull boring uniforms...
You are free to wear anything you like...
As long as it is neat...
And no sexy or over-fashioned attire...
But...
College courses are all in English...
Damn it...
English?!
All in English?!
I am dead...
totally a dead person...
English is an subject that i never like it before...
Not even once...
More accurately should be...
I HATE ENGLISH!!!
God bless me...
May I can pay more attention in English...
English papers, English movies, English songs, English bla bla bla...
I really need to work hard in my English...
So that I have the hope to graduate in my degree...

3 comments:

  1. o?
    me terbalik with you!
    I love English!
    No doubt English is very important!
    So this is a golden chance for you to improve your English!
    Cherish the chance!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i know english is so important till that i cant even live without english...i will have to speak,write,listen n write in english...totally english in college now...haiz...i dun even dare to imagine how toturing it will b 4 me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like English also can make yourself like it ma... Just try your best...
    The most regret thing in life is haven't try hard, so doing in your best...Gambateh!

    ReplyDelete